Chicken Cashew Pasta
This recipe makes one serving. Double or triple as necessary.
- 7 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 4 ounces baked chicken, diced
- 1 ounce cashews, halved
- 1/2 ounce green onions
- 1/2 ounce mushrooms
- 1/2 ounce water chestnuts
- Pinch of dill
- Pinch of parsley
- Pinch of chives
- Pinch of basil
- Pinch of marjoram
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Prepare pasta as instructed on box.
- In a frying pan, melt butter. Add olive oil
and garlic. Heat until bubbling. Add cooked chicken, water chestnuts, green onions,
cashews and mushrooms. Heat through. Add spices.
- Place cooked spaghetti on plate.
- Top spaghetti with chicken mixture.
- If desired, top with Parmesan cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.