Chicken Cordon Blue Pasta
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces ham, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut chicken into chunks. Beat egg with 1/2 milk; dip chicken into egg and milk mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating well. Brown in a little oil until golden. Place chunks in baking dish; add Swiss cheese and ham.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with 1 cup of milk; mix well and pour over all.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Boil 2 cups of your choice pasta shapes (penne pasta is good). Drain and toss with the chicken mixture.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.