Chicken Noodle Dinner
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- In large skillet, heat oil and lightly brown chicken. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Cook onions, carrots, and mushrooms in skillet until onions are tender but not
- Stir in soup, then top with browned chicken. Simmer, uncovered 20 to 25 minutes
or until chicken and carrots are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot noodles.
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.