Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes w/garlic, oregano, and basil
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, onion
and bell pepper; cook and stir until chicken is browned.
- Stir in water, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Add ravioli, covering
it with tomato mixture. If necessary carefully separate ravioli. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes
or until sauce is of desired consistency and chicken is no longer pink, stirring
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes