Chicken and Ravioli Cacciatore
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes w/garlic, oregano, and basil
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until chicken is browned.
- Stir in water, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Add ravioli, covering it with tomato mixture. If necessary carefully separate ravioli. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until sauce is of desired consistency and chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently.