- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound Mexican or regular Velveeta cheese
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- Boil chicken breasts in large pan adding a pinch of salt to water. Remove chicken
- Cook pasta in remaining broth, draining after done.
- Cut chicken into small, bite-size pieces. Cut cheese into small chunks and melt
in a saucepan with the cream of chicken soup.
- Combine in a large pan the cheesy soup mix, chicken, pasta and Ro*Tel tomatoes.
Heat through for about 2 minutes and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.