- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cooked, boned and finely chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup drained mushrooms
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound long spaghetti, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 small bottle stuffed green olives, drained and sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- Saute green peppers, onion and garlic in olive oil. Add tomatoes and soup and
simmer in heavy pot until thick.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper and Worcestershire
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth; drain.
- Combine sauce, spaghetti, olives and chicken.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.
Serves 10 to 12.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.