This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cooked, boned and finely chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup drained mushrooms
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound long spaghetti, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 small bottle stuffed green olives, drained and sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- Saute green peppers, onion and garlic in olive oil. Add tomatoes and soup and
simmer in heavy pot until thick.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper and Worcestershire
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth; drain.
- Combine sauce, spaghetti, olives and chicken.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.
Serves 10 to 12.