- 1/2 package fine noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 small can parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounces) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 - 3 cups chicken, shredded
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- Boil noodles in salted water for 8 minutes.
- Combine noodles, soup, cheese, mushrooms and chicken in a bowl. Stir in sour
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Stir before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.