- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 level teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces*
- 2 (16 ounce) can kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes
or until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, crumbling the beef; drain.
- Stir in tomato juice, water, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings; bring
to a boil. Add spaghetti. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10-13 minutes or until
pasta is tender.
- Stir in beans; heat through.
- Top servings with sour cream and cheese, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.