- 1 pound ground round steak
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook first 4 ingredients in large Dutch oven over medium high heat until browned,
stirring to crumble beef. Drain well; wipe drippings from pan with paper towel.
- Return beef mix to pan; add macaroni and next 10 ingredients, stirring well.
bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat, simmering for 20 minutes.
- Spoon onto individual plates; top with cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.