- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain.
- Add next 5 ingredients and bring
to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.