Chili Smothered Linguine
When your family has had its fill of traditional spaghetti dishes, shake up their
expectations with this unique marriage of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Serve with
warm garlic bread from your grocer's bakery and ice cold glasses of Nestea.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add turkey, soup, beans, chiles, chili powder, cumin, vinegar and cinnamon. Bring
to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot linguine.
Prepar Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes