Chili Smothered Linguine
When your family has had its fill of traditional spaghetti dishes, shake up their
expectations with this unique marriage of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Serve with
warm garlic bread from your grocer's bakery and ice cold glasses of Nestea.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine, cooked according to package
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (15 ounces)
- 1 can (4 ounces) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons chili
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add turkey, soup, beans, chiles, chili powder, cumin, vinegar and cinnamon. Bring
to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over hot linguine.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Servings: 6
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.