- 2 cups egg noodles
- 3 quarts boiling water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili con carne
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 (18 ounce can) tomato sauce
- Cook noodles in boiling water with salt, uncovered, until tender; drain.
- Combine with remaining ingredients. Heat thoroughly.
Serves 4 to 6.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.