Chive Cheese Noodles
This is very tasty and filling!
- 1 package thin egg noodles
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 ounces Philadelphia chive cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Cook noodles until just done.
- Mix all ingredients and correct seasonings. Put
into a casserole and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until hot and bubbly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.