As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook linguine, omitting salt. Drain linguine and set it aside.
- Saute garlic in butter in a large skillet.
- Drain clams, and add liquid to garlic
and butter in skillet; bring mixture to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 7
- Add clams and cheese; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
- Pour sauce over linguine. Add parsley and toss gently.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes