Company Noodle Bake
- 4 ounces fine egg noodles
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Dash garlic powder
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Simmer onion in margarine until tender. Add garlic powder.
- Combine onion mixture,
noodles and remaining ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a greased
10 x 7-inch baking dish for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.