Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 ounces large mushrooms, chunked
- In large saucepan, melt butter and saute garlic until almost soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about a minute.
- In a saucepan, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and milk. Stir over low eat until smooth.
- Add fettuccine and toss lightly.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.