Creamy Italian Noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, half-and-half cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl.
- Toss with butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4-6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.