Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 cups bite-size broccoli
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen snow peas
- 1 (10 ounce) package fettuccine or medium wide noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 cups prepared Hidden Valley Ranch original ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Cook carrots and broccoli in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- Pour warm water over snow peas to thaw; drain.
- In a large skillet, warm Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing over moderate heat until almost simmering. DO NOT BOIL.
- Add noodles and vegetables. Toss to coat. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.