Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 cups bite-size broccoli
- 1 (6 ounce)
package frozen snow peas
- 1 (10 ounce) package fettuccine or medium wide noodles,
- 2 cups prepared Hidden Valley Ranch original ranch-style salad
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook carrots and broccoli in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender;
- Pour warm water over snow peas to thaw; drain.
- In a large skillet, warm Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing over moderate heat
until almost simmering. DO NOT BOIL.
- Add noodles and vegetables. Toss to coat. Remove
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.