Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- 2 cups Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh peeled shrimp
- 2 or 3 ounces cream sherry
- Sauce: In a medium saucepot, mix together mushroom soup, milk and water. Heat
to a simmer, stirring constantly until boiling.
- Add pasta to 4 to 6 quarts of water, bringing to a rapid boil. Add 1 tablespoon
oil to keep pasta separated.
- Boil, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes.
- After 7 minutes of boiling the pasta, add the shrimp and cream sherry to the
sauce. Steam in the sauce for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over each serving of the pasta, and garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.