Crispy Chicken and Fettuccine
With frozen chicken nuggets and refrigerated fettuccine, even busy cooks can
prepare a 20-minute meal.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen southern-style chicken nuggets
- 1 package (9 ounces)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Muir Glen diced tomatoes with Italian
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake chicken nuggets as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Leave fettuccine
in colander after draining.
- In same saucepan, heat tomatoes and tomato sauce over
medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Add fettuccine, chicken and parsley to tomato sauce; toss to coat. (If desired,
cut chicken nuggets in half.)
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Prep time 20 Min | Total time 20 Min | Servings: 4
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 520 (Calories from
Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium
1550mg; Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 7g), Protein 21g
Exchanges: 3 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Lean Meat;
Carbohydrate Choices: 3 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: