Crispy Chicken and Fettuccine
With frozen chicken nuggets and refrigerated fettuccine, even busy cooks can prepare a 20-minute meal.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen southern-style chicken nuggets
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Muir Glen diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake chicken nuggets as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Leave fettuccine in colander after draining.
- In same saucepan, heat tomatoes and tomato sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Add fettuccine, chicken and parsley to tomato sauce; toss to coat. (If desired,
cut chicken nuggets in half.)
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 1550mg; Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 7g), Protein 21g
Exchanges: 3 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 3 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.