This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Divine Chicken Spaghetti
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking
dish. Top evenly with onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Pour dressing evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Shred chicken using two forks.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
- Combine shredded chicken mixture and spaghetti, tossing well.
- Top evenly with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.