Dr Pepper Spaghetti Bake
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can Dr Pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven. Drain well.
- Add onion and seasonings. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add Dr Pepper, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and cook
an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked and drained spaghetti. Stir in cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a well greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.