- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground chuck
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook spaghetti until just tender, not well done.
- Brown meat in 1 tablespoon butter. Add salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and onion.
- Drain spaghetti. Place spaghetti in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole. Add 1/2
mixture of cheeses and 1/2 mixture of meat.
- Add remaining mixtures in same order with meat mixture on top.
- Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter over top and bake uncovered
at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.