- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked hot noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In large saucepan, stir soup until smooth. Blend in milk and cheese. Heat just before serving.
- Toss hot noodles with butter. Combine with soup mixture.
- Serve with additional cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.