- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked al dente
- Melt butter in a medium size heavy saucepan, over medium/low heat. Add cream, garlic and cheese. Heat and stir until medium hot, being careful not to boil. Add to cooked fettuccine and toss.
- Serve immediately with bread and salad.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.