Fettucine with Rosemary
Chicken and Peppers
- 15 ounces Contadina® Tomato Puree
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine
- 2 pounds chicken,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup red or green
sweet peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped or 1/2 teaspoon
dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in large skillet about 8 to 10 minutes;
- Combine puree, broth, pepper, rosemary and salt. Add to skillet. Bring to boil;
reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 45 min | Total Time: 55 min | Makes 4 servings
Reprinted with permission from
©Del Monte Corporation.