Four Corners Shrimp
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add fettuccine noodles and return water to boil. Cook until noodles are al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat, add shrimp and cook about 3 minutes, until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove shrimp from heat and set aside.
- Pour wine and lime juice into the skillet used to cook the shrimp. Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil until the mixture is reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Return shrimp to skillet. Add cilantro, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper. Stir to heat the mixture through, about 2 minutes.
- Toss with pasta and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.