- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In the same pot, heat
oil over medium-high heat. Add scallion and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in drained spaghetti, cilantro, soy sauce and pepper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.