Fried Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 cups elbow macaroni or shells
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cheese of your choice
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain. Place in a large bowl and
mix in eggs and cheese until combined.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet and add the macaroni mixture and fry
as you would potatoes.
- It will get crisp and brown. It is done when the cheese is melted and the eggs
are cooked through. You can make it as crisp as you like.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 11:24:38 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.