- 12 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 pound Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 egg, beaten
Garlic Bechamel Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Filling: Saute garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in olive oil. Drain.
- Mix Ricotta and Parmesan to garlic mixture. Add chives and egg. Mix well.
- Fill wonton wrappers.
- Garlic Bechamel Sauce: Saute garlic in oil and set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat; stir in flour, gradually add milk to thicken.
Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Serve over garlic ravioli.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes