Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
package Lipton Noodles and Sauce (Butter and Herb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (thaw before cooking if shrimp are frozen)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts,
drained and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and cook onion until tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in noodles and stir occasionally.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining butter with olive oil and garlic. Add
shrimp and artichokes. Cook for about 3 minutes and stir while the shrimp/artichokes
- Stir in parsley and pepper.
- Combine shrimp and pasta before serving.
Source: Favorite Recipes Shortcut Cooking with Lipton