Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Lipton Noodles and Sauce (Butter and Herb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (thaw before cooking if shrimp are frozen)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and cook onion until tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in noodles and stir occasionally.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining butter with olive oil and garlic. Add
shrimp and artichokes. Cook for about 3 minutes and stir while the shrimp/artichokes
- Stir in parsley and pepper.
- Combine shrimp and pasta before serving.
Source: Favorite Recipes Shortcut Cooking with Lipton
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.