Gazpacho-Style Shrimp and Fettuccine
Tender shrimp and al dente fettuccine tossed with a gazpacho inspired sauce is the perfect fusion of bold flavors and visual excitement. For a change of pace, serve with warm tortillas instead of bread.
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 (16 ounce) jars chunky salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- Combine salsa, chiles, bell peppers, green onions and lime juice in medium skillet. Bring to a gentle boil; add shrimp. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are heated through. Add cilantro.
- Toss pasta with salsa and shrimp mixture.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Garnish with cucumbers.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 10 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.