Gazpacho-Style Shrimp and Fettuccine
Tender shrimp and al dente fettuccine tossed with a gazpacho inspired sauce is
the perfect fusion of bold flavors and visual excitement. For a change of pace, serve
with warm tortillas instead of bread.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared
according to package directions
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) chunky salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- Combine salsa, chiles, bell peppers, green onions and lime juice in medium skillet.
Bring to a gentle boil; add shrimp. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are
heated through. Add cilantro.
- Toss pasta with salsa and shrimp mixture.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Garnish with cucumbers.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.