Greek Chicken Pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cubed tomatoes (Roma work best)
- 1 large onion, diced
- Feta cheese
- 1 can whole black olives
- Linguini noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Add the olive oil and diced onion to a large skillet. Cook over medium high heat
until the onions have wilted, then add in the tomatoes. When the tomatoes begin
to separate from their skins, add the chicken and 1/2 cup of Balsamic vinegar. Lower
the heat and continue cooking for about 15 to 20 minutes or until it becomes almost
like a sauce. You may need to add more olive oil and/or Balsamic vinegar to the
mixture to keep it moist. When it reaches the desired consistency, combine it with
the noodles and black olives.
- Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and serve.
This dish is even better cold with crispy French bread!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes