Green Noodles Baked with Two Cheeses
- 1 (8 ounce) package green (spinach) noodles
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, cooled, divided
- 1/2 cup finely grated Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Do not over-cook.
Pour into a colander, and rinse under rapidly running cold water; drain.
- Toss noodles with 3 tablespoons melted butter, 6 tablespoons Swiss
cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Turn into a well buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses over top and dribble on remaining
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 6 or 8 pieces and serve.