Hamburger Mac 'n' Cheese
- 1 box macaroni and cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- Make a box of macaroni and cheese by the directions on the box or however you
normally make it. (I use Kraft. Also depending on how big your family is, I usually
make up two boxes of macaroni and cheese and 2 cans of cream of celery soup. But
still just 1 pound of ground beef and 1 packet of soup mix.)
- Brown ground beef with 1 packet of Lipton onion soup and 1 chopped onion.
Put macaroni and cheese in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan. Then layer the
on top of the mac n cheese. Then layer the ground beef with the cream of celery soup.
Put in oven or microwave and heat until it bubbles through. In the microwave about
15 minutes and in the oven about 30 minutes. Sometimes I also add a package of frozen
corn as another layer. My kids really like the corn in it.
- It sounds strange but kids seem to love it as well as adults. Hope you enjoy
Posted by weezytam at recipegoldmine.com.