- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine egg, oil and water. Beat well. Add flour with baking powder sifted into
it. A little more flour may be needed to make dough easy to roll. This depends on
size of egg. Roll out the dough as thinly as possible.
- Leave on counter or table to dry. Turn over once.
- Cut into thin strips. Boil in salted broth in which chicken has cooked or use
in homemade vegetable soup.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.