Inside Out Ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 cups small shell macaroni
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded American or Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet until brown and crumbly. Add sauce.
Cook for one hour.
- Cook spinach, drain. Cook macaroni, drain.
- Combine macaroni, spinach, 1 cup cheese,
bread crumbs, egg and oil. Mix well. Spread in oiled 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Top
with ground meat and 1/2 cup American or Mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes