Inside Out Ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 cups small shell macaroni
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded American or Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet until brown and crumbly. Add sauce.
Cook for one hour.
- Cook spinach, drain. Cook macaroni, drain.
- Combine macaroni, spinach, 1 cup cheese,
bread crumbs, egg and oil. Mix well. Spread in oiled 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Top
with ground meat and 1/2 cup American or Mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.