Inside Out Ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 4 cups
spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 cups
small shell macaroni
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded American
or Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet until brown and crumbly. Add sauce.
Cook for one hour.
- Cook spinach, drain. Cook macaroni, drain.
- Combine macaroni, spinach, 1 cup cheese,
bread crumbs, egg and oil. Mix well. Spread in oiled 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Top
with ground meat and 1/2 cup American or Mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
in preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.