Jalapeno and Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- 1 (32 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup frozen sugar snap peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (13 ounce) package Sorrento or Precious Jalapeno Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 pound cavatappi pasta, cooked
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In large saucepan, heat Alfredo sauce; stir in chicken, sugar snap peas, mushrooms,
green onions and red peppers. Simmer for 10 minutes and stir in cheese; cook until cheese
- In large bowl, toss with pasta.
Source: Sorrento and Precious Cheese