- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Granburger*
- 8 ounces medium noodles
- 8 ounces cheese, grated
- Coat saucepan with oil. Add bell pepper, onion and celery. Cover. Cook about
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and cheese. Cover and simmer
for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and add to other ingredients. Put into a casserole and
top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
* Granburger is a meat substitute (like ground beef) which comes in a quart container
(like milk comes in). It can be found at Seventh Day Adventist food stores or health
food stores. You may substitute 1 pound ground beef for Granburger.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.