Lemon Parmesan Linguine
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons
fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta al dente and drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Bring cream and butter to simmer in large skillet over medium/high heat.
in lemon juice and peel.
- Add pasta and toss to coat, adding reserved liquid as needed
to thin sauce to desired consistency.
- Add cheese and toss to blend.
- Season with
salt and pepper.
Posted by artsycook at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.