Lemon Pasta with Chicken
and Pine Nuts
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound diced cooked chicken
ounces lemon-pepper linguine or regular linguine
- 2 cups snow peas, cut into
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons
fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta until tender. Drain well; transfer to large bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon
oil; toss to coat.
- Add chicken, snow peas, pine nuts and parsley; toss to combine
- Whisk lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
- Add remaining 2/3 cup olive oil
in thin stream, whisking constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
pasta with dressing.
Posted by MzMaggie at Recipe Goldmine 7/15/02 3:08:49 pm.