Lemony Linguine and Shrimp
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 ounces linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly minced
- 1 1/4 pounds extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook until golden,
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper flakes. Cook until shrimp are pink, 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, olives and lemon juice. Cook until tomatoes are softened, 2 minutes.
- Add spinach, zest and reserved pasta water. Toss until spinach starts to wilt, 1-2
minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta and cheese. Toss to combine.
Nutrition facts: Calories 417; Protein 25 g; Fat 14 g (2 g saturated); Chol
118 mg; Carbs 48 g; Sodium 785 mg; Fiber 4 g; Sugar 4 g
Source: Woman's World - October 17, 2006
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes