Linguine with Artichoke Hearts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
- Combine artichoke hearts, olives, oil, lemon juice, garlic, Tabasco sauce, salt
and pepper. Let stand at least 1 hour.
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Rinse with
cold water and drain again.
- Combine linguini and artichoke mixture. Cover and chill.
- Toss before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes