Linguine with Clam Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup B&B Liqueur
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine, cooked according to package directions
- Heat butter and peanut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute
2 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in half-and-half, B&B Liqueur, clams and salt.
- Return skillet to heat and cook and stir until mixture is heated through. Do not
- Toss clam sauce and parsley with drained hot linguine and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes