Linguine with Red Clam Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can baby clams
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pinch of fresh chopped parsley
- Saute garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
- Add clams with juice. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce. Season to taste and add parsley.
- Toss cooked linguine noodles with 1/2 of the prepared sauce.
- Place on serving platter and pour balance of sauce on top and
serve with Parmesan cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes