Linguine and Shrimp
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (regular or fat-free)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 1 medium yellow squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 pound linguine, cooked
- In medium skillet, heat Italian dressing and spices.
- Add all other ingredients
except linguine and Saute. Toss linguine with vegetables, shrimp and sauce.
- Serve at once with crusty French bread or
Basque Sheepherder's Bread.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes