Linguini with Clam Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces linguini pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 slices slightly stale bread, grate into crumbs
- 13 ounces minced clams in juice
- 8 ounces bottled clam juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over
medium heat and cook garlic until lightly browned.
- Stir in bread crumbs and cook
until lightly toasted. Remove and set aside.
- Place clams (with liquid), bottled clam juice, and wine in skillet and bring
to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 of original.
- Stir in parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce and bread crumbs.
- Serve with salad and bread.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes