Macaroni and Cheese Fajita Bake
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 (1.4 ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 2 (15.5 ounce) jars salsa con queso
- 1/2 (4.5 ounce) package taco shells, crushed
- Mexican cheese to sprinkle on top
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
- Stir in macaroni, 1/4 cup green onions, seasoning mix and salsa con
queso; pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Prinkle with crushed taco shells then sprinkle with cheese to your taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
Makes 8 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.