- 32 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for
8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour half of the cooked macaroni into 9 x 13-inch
- Cover macaroni with half of the cheese.
- Pour remaining macaroni into
baking dish leaving a little room at the top.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
egg mixture over macaroni.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for one hour or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 8:31:22 am.