Manicotti Beef Florentine
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 8 to 10 manicotti shells
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook shells according to package directions; rinse, drain and cool in a single
layer on waxed paper. Cover with moist paper towels.
- Brown ground chuck in skillet over medium-high heat, breaking into pieces; drain
- Drain spinach well; place on paper towels and squeeze until almost dry.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, beef, Italian seasoning, ricotta cheese and salt
and pepper; mix well until blended. Stuff each shell with filling.
- Pour 3/4 cup sauce into a lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange
stuffed shells over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over top. (May be baked at this
time or stored in the refrigerator for several hours.)
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese
Cook Time: 30 min | Serves 4 to 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Certified Angus Beef® Brand
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes